Business Listing of Hartington Chamber Members
Chamber Of Commerce
Hartington Area Chamber of Commerce
107 West State Street
P.O. Box 742
Hartington, NE 68739
Karma Schulte, President
Tom Becker, Vice President
Kristi Bruning, Secretary
Karen Flamig, Treasurer
The Hartington Area Chamber of Commerce is a direct reflection of the base on which this community is founded. This chamber body is a future seeking, business promoting, practical, committed volunteer body of growth-oriented people. We are investing in the present to set a sound foundation for the future. This non-profit organization is a voice on specific critical issues in this community.
To promote business, agriculture, education, tourism and the superior quality of life in the Hartington, Nebraska area.
To voice an opinion on behalf of our constituents and in the best interest of the community to Hartington's elected officials.
To provide to the community a group resource to gather together and discuss pending issues which affect all aspects of the community.
- Annual Chamber Banquet
- Final Leg of the Special Olympics Torch Run
- Ribbon cutting ceremonies for new or expanding businesses
- Annual Easter egg hunt at Felber Park (Saturday before Easter at 1pm at Felber Park)
- "Candlelight Christmas" and lighted vehicle parade (Friday before Thanksgiving)
- Promotion of the Chamber float in area parades
- Hunting and tourism promotion
- Sponsor a scholarship for 1 Hartington Public School student and 1 Cedar Catholic High School student
- Youth basketball sponsor
- Central contact for information relating to Hartington
- Member of the Shannon Trail regional tourism committee Chamber of Commerce
- AND MUCH MORE....
The Chamber continues to sponser many other business promotional events for the community.
(a 15 min. video)
by clicking on this NE map
Hartington Facts Book